- 2014-03-06 Working in CSR after HEC – Meeting with Marie-Cécile Lebard [Proceedings] by Marie-Cécile Lebard
- 2014-03-05 How do consumers perceive cause-related marketing initiatives? Using projective techniques [Research paper] by Juliette Bertrand
- 2014-03-05 Prosperity without Growth - Economics for a Finite Planet - by Tim Jackson [Reading report] by Ivon Lalova
- 2014-03-04 The sustainable leader's workshop - by Marc Evrard [Proceedings] by Marc Evrard
- 2014-03-04 The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid - Eradicating poverty through profits - by C.K. Prahalad [Reading report] by Garance Rey
- 2014-03-04 The Empathic Civilization - by Jeremy Rifkin [Reading report] by Roman Baudin
- 2014-03-04 Human development – Struggle against poverty - By Esther Duflo [Reading report] by Nastassja Kern
- 2014-03-04 The African Era - by J-M Severino and O Ray [Reading report] by Rela Garfein Rodriguez
- 2014-03-04 Working for human rights after HEC - by Valérie Lombard [Proceedings] by Valérie Lombard
- 2014-03-04 When all roads lead to men - by Marion Streiff [Proceedings] by Marion Streiff
In summary of this AMO newsletter Editorial, by Hubert Bonal and Nathalie Lugagne Alternative Management and Social Innovation Forum – 2014-04-29 2013 Investigation upon the trajectories of our alumni Some of the opportunities offered by the Majeure Upcoming research...Read more
- December 2013 20 Alexis Gauvin (HEC MAM 2008) on the AGEFI website Alexis Gauvin graduated from HEC in 2008. In a recent interview, published on the website of the...
- September 2013 17 Margaux Vinez, former student of the Alternative Management program, is awarded the Trajectoire Jeunes Pousses Prize. Margaux Vinez, who graduated from HEC in 2011, was awarded the Jeunes Pousses Trophy of the seventh...