- 2015-03-25 Bottle Deposit in France [Operational Project] by Juliette Carcano, Hélène Loustau, Élise Parent
- 2015-03-24 Adam Smith, l’économiste malgré lui [Research paper] by François-Xavier Faucounau
- 2015-03-23 The social project of a group of associations in the field of integration through economic activity (TAA Services, SOS Group) [Operational Project] by Iska Bitoun, Marie Calmettes and Thomas Desdouits
- 2014-12-26 The Birth of Biopolitics - Lectures at the Collège de France 1978-1979 - by Michel Foucault [Reading report] by Marie Calmettes
- 2014-12-13 UpCycle: from waste to resource, from cradle to cradle [Proceedings] by Cédric Péchard
- 2014-12-10 Imense : Imagination and entrepreneurship to serve [Proceedings] by Hugues Darodes de Tailly and Benoît Perier
- 2014-11-18 Access to Health Care for African Migrants in Israel - Study of Cooperation between the two main actors of the field: the PHR-Israel clinic and the Public Health Clinic [Research paper] by Nastassja Kern
- 2014-11-10 The role of assisted resilience in the access to the labour market for young people from deprived areas [Research paper] by Juliette Simon
- 2014-11-09 Economic and Environmental Interest Groups in the new French Law on Agriculture’s Future: a change of course to prepare the rise of sustainable agriculture [Research paper] by Marine d'Allancé
- 2014-11-06 Durabilis : from a Foundation to an Impact Investing Company [Proceedings] by Sebastiaan Saverys
In summary of this AMO newsletter Editorial, by Hubert Bonal and Nathalie Lugagne Alternative Management and Social Innovation Forum – 2014-04-29 2013 Investigation upon the trajectories of our alumni Some of the opportunities offered by the Majeure Upcoming research...Read more
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...
- December 2013 20 Alexis Gauvin (HEC MAM 2008) on the AGEFI website Alexis Gauvin graduated from HEC in 2008. In a recent interview, published on the website of the...