- 2014-11-10 The role of assisted resilience in the access to the labour market for young people from deprived areas [Research paper] by Juliette Simon
- 2014-11-09 Economic and Environmental Interest Groups in the new French Law on Agriculture’s Future: a change of course to prepare the rise of sustainable agriculture [Research paper] by Marine d'Allancé
- 2014-11-06 Durabilis : from a Foundation to an Impact Investing Company [Proceedings] by Sebastiaan Saverys
- 2014-09-30 The benefits of deliberative democracy – The five estates [Research paper] by Roman Baudin
- 2014-05-26 What arts brings to management A focus on artistic interventions in companies [Research paper] by Anaïs Terret
- 2014-05-26 The Army and the social and professional insertion of young people [Research paper] by Maëlle Bouquet
- 2014-05-19 Implantation Kit for La Ruche [Operational Project] by Nastassja Kern, Sophie Rauch, Vivien Heim
- 2014-04-19 Carbon offset operators in France: How to categorize them [Research paper] by Néné Maïga
- 2014-04-11 Telling the story of a Made in France brand [Proceedings] by Guillaume Gibault
- 2014-03-15 Crisis of capitalism and death wish - by Gilles Dostaler et Bernard Maris [Research paper] by Antoine Desjonquères
In summary of this AMO newsletter Editorial, by Hubert Bonal and Nathalie Lugagne Alternative Management and Social Innovation Forum – 2014-04-29 2013 Investigation upon the trajectories of our alumni Some of the opportunities offered by the Majeure Upcoming research...Read more
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...
- December 2013 20 Alexis Gauvin (HEC MAM 2008) on the AGEFI website Alexis Gauvin graduated from HEC in 2008. In a recent interview, published on the website of the...