- 2015-04-13 Emergence and consolidation of a norm to define forests : the HCS methodology [Research paper] by Emmanuelle Rica
- 2015-04-05 Hunger Zero, ending with hunger in the world – By Bruno Parmentier [Reading report] by Hélène Loustau
- 2015-04-05 Energy Transition - The German Energiewende - by Craig Morris & Martin Pehnt [Reading report] by Elie Simon
- 2015-04-01 Aboriginal entrepreneurship in Quebec: the place and role of traditional knowledge in contemporary economic models [Research paper] by Garance Rey
- 2015-04-01 The crisis - The possible ways out of the crisis - by Michel Aglietta [Reading report] by Pierre Ohnimus
- 2015-03-31 The right to food, a driver for change - by Olivier de Schutter [Reading report] by Juliette Carcano
- 2015-03-31 Challenges and issues in partnerships between public donors and foundations to support social business development in Southern countries [Research paper] by Manon Le Bourdiec
- 2015-03-29 The Resort to Belgium of French people with Autism [Research paper] by Elsa Walwer
- 2015-03-27 Development of micro-insurance in Argentina, Peru and Colombia [Research paper] by Marie Baranger and Cécile Roussel
- 2015-03-25 Bottle Deposit in France [Operational Project] by Juliette Carcano, Hélène Loustau, Élise Parent
If you have any problem to view this newsletter, click here In summary of this AMO Newsletter... Editorial, by Nathalie Lugagne The Alternative Management Annual Forum – 2015-5-26 Our 2014 Alumni Survey Faces and opportunities of the Majeure Students’ works Editorial, by...Read more
- September 2015 09 Joséphine Bouchez and Mathieu Dardaillon (Majeure Alter 2014) in the French newspaper Libération! Ticket for change - 12 days to change the world, which has been co-founded by Josephine Bouchez and...
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...