- 2014-03-04 The African Era - by J-M Severino and O Ray [Reading report] by Rela Garfein Rodriguez
- 2014-03-04 Working for human rights after HEC - by Valérie Lombard [Proceedings] by Valérie Lombard
- 2014-03-04 When all roads lead to men - by Marion Streiff [Proceedings] by Marion Streiff
- 2014-03-03 Their big fear - by François Ruffin [Reading report] by François Petitjean
- 2014-03-03 The Shale Gas Mirage - by Thomas Porcher [Reading report] by Elsa Walwer
- 2014-03-02 End of the West, birth of the World - by Hervé Kempf [Reading report] by Matthieu Dardaillon
- 2014-03-02 On the way to social innovation, interview with Hugues Sibille [Reading report] by Joséphine Bouchez
- 2014-03-02 The human cause, a good use of the end of a world - by Patrick Viveret [Reading report] by Morgane Jacobée
- 2014-03-01 The End of the West, the Birth of the World - by Hervé Kempf [Reading report] by Manon Le Bourdiec
- 2014-03-01 Organic agriculture, from doing business to building society - by Philippe Baqué (ed.) [Reading report] by Marine d'Allancé
What’s up… Researchers observe the pedagogy of the Alternative Management Major Latest AMO publications Researchers observe the pedagogy of the Alternative Management Major Since October, the Centre d’Innovation et de Recherche en Pédagogie de Paris (CIRPP) has been...Read more
- December 2013 20 Alexis Gauvin (HEC MAM 2008) on the AGEFI website Alexis Gauvin graduated from HEC in 2008. In a recent interview, published on the website of the...
- September 2013 17 Margaux Vinez, former student of the Alternative Management program, is awarded the Trajectoire Jeunes Pousses Prize. Margaux Vinez, who graduated from HEC in 2011, was awarded the Jeunes Pousses Trophy of the seventh...