- 2015-04-13 Emergence and consolidation of a norm to define forests : the HCS methodology [Research paper] by Emmanuelle Rica
- 2015-04-05 Hunger Zero, ending with hunger in the world – By Bruno Parmentier [Reading report] by Hélène Loustau
- 2015-04-05 Energy Transition - The German Energiewende - by Craig Morris & Martin Pehnt [Reading report] by Elie Simon
- 2015-04-01 Aboriginal entrepreneurship in Quebec: the place and role of traditional knowledge in contemporary economic models [Research paper] by Garance Rey
- 2015-04-01 The crisis - The possible ways out of the crisis - by Michel Aglietta [Reading report] by Pierre Ohnimus
- 2015-03-31 The right to food, a driver for change - by Olivier de Schutter [Reading report] by Juliette Carcano
- 2015-03-31 Challenges and issues in partnerships between public donors and foundations to support social business development in Southern countries [Research paper] by Manon Le Bourdiec
- 2015-03-29 The Resort to Belgium of French people with Autism [Research paper] by Elsa Walwer
- 2015-03-27 Development of micro-insurance in Argentina, Peru and Colombia [Research paper] by Marie Baranger and Cécile Roussel
- 2015-03-25 Bottle Deposit in France [Operational Project] by Juliette Carcano, Hélène Loustau, Élise Parent
In summary of this AMO newsletter Editorial, by Hubert Bonal and Nathalie Lugagne Alternative Management and Social Innovation Forum – 2014-04-29 2013 Investigation upon the trajectories of our alumni Some of the opportunities offered by the Majeure Upcoming research...Read more
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...
- December 2013 20 Alexis Gauvin (HEC MAM 2008) on the AGEFI website Alexis Gauvin graduated from HEC in 2008. In a recent interview, published on the website of the...