- 2016-01-16 Daphné’s Gardens [Initiative] by Sabrina Gonçalves-Krebsbach & Quiterie Zeller
- 2016-01-16 Which intermediary for Impact Investment? [Initiative] by Selva Danassegarane
- 2016-01-16 The investment policy of Goldman Sachs’ “Urban Investment Group” [Initiative] by Christoph Melerski
- 2016-01-15 RACINES CLEFE - Organization Network and Accompaniment of Creations and Initiatives with New Solidarity Savings [Initiative] by Morgane Guilhe La Combe de Villers
- 2016-01-15 The Livelihoods Venture [Initiative] by Juliette Carcano
- 2015-11-29 French foundations and their use of social impact measurement [Research paper] by Juliette Jaume
- 2015-05-21 GLS Bank [Initiative] by Elie Simon
- 2015-05-21 Mr. Juncker will make the European Union less fair [Op-Ed] by Laure Jaffré and Elie Simon
- 2015-04-28 Encouraging the development of OuiShare local communities [Operational Project] by Tanguy Auffret, Pierre Chevelle et Clara Fourquier
- 2015-04-28 Reinventing Fire – Bold Business Solutions For the New Energy Era – by Amory B. Lovins [Reading report] by Clara Fourquier
If you have any problem to view this newsletter, click here In summary of this AMO Newsletter... Editorial, by Nathalie Lugagne The Alternative Management Annual Forum – 2015-5-26 Our 2014 Alumni Survey Faces and opportunities of the Majeure Students’ works Editorial, by...Read more
- September 2015 09 Joséphine Bouchez and Mathieu Dardaillon (Majeure Alter 2014) in the French newspaper Libération! Ticket for change - 12 days to change the world, which has been co-founded by Josephine Bouchez and...
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...