- 2013-06-01 The protestant ethic and the spirit of capitalism - by Max Weber [Research paper] by Alice de Rochechouart
- 2013-06-01 Specialisterne [Initiative] by Marianne Rauche
- 2013-06-01 Waste concern [Initiative] by Laura Loffler
- 2013-05-25 Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - by John Perkins [Reading report] by Raphaëlle Sorba
- 2013-05-25 Paths through Utopias, a movie-book - by John Jordan and Isabelle Fremeaux [Reading report] by Elena Schmitt
- 2013-05-25 The Hacker Ethic and the Spirit of the Information Age - by Pekka Himanen [Reading report] by Thomas Dutertre
- 2013-05-25 The History of Development – From Western Origins to Global Faith - by Gilbert Rist [Reading report] by Camille Deniau
- 2013-05-25 The technological society - by Jacques Ellul [Article] by Alexis Lemeillet
- 2013-05-25 The ruling interest [Reading report] by Alice de Rochechouart
- 2013-05-25 The Atlas of Migrants in Europe Critical geography of migration policies - by Olivier Clochard [Reading report] by Marion Coutel
What’s up… Researchers observe the pedagogy of the Alternative Management Major Latest AMO publications Researchers observe the pedagogy of the Alternative Management Major Since October, the Centre d’Innovation et de Recherche en Pédagogie de Paris (CIRPP) has been...Read more
- September 2013 17 Margaux Vinez, former student of the Alternative Management program, is awarded the Trajectoire Jeunes Pousses Prize. Margaux Vinez, who graduated from HEC in 2011, was awarded the Jeunes Pousses Trophy of the seventh...
- July 2013 20 The Alternative Management specialization program in the French newspapers! In May, an article, entitled "Alternative Management, one of HEC's star programs" written...