- 2016-01-15 The Livelihoods Venture [Initiative] by Juliette Carcano
- 2015-11-29 French foundations and their use of social impact measurement [Research paper] by Juliette Jaume
- 2015-05-21 GLS Bank [Initiative] by Elie Simon
- 2015-05-21 Mr. Juncker will make the European Union less fair [Op-Ed] by Laure Jaffré and Elie Simon
- 2015-04-28 Encouraging the development of OuiShare local communities [Operational Project] by Tanguy Auffret, Pierre Chevelle et Clara Fourquier
- 2015-04-28 Reinventing Fire – Bold Business Solutions For the New Energy Era – by Amory B. Lovins [Reading report] by Clara Fourquier
- 2015-04-28 innocent: “making life a little bit easier, a little bit better” - Meeting with Nicolas Marotte, General Director, innocent France [Proceedings] by Sabrina Gonçalves Krebsbach
- 2015-04-27 Crops for the future – How agroecology can feed the world – by Marie-Monique Robin [Reading report] by Sabrina Gonçalves Krebsbach
- 2015-04-27 The Banco Palmas : the success of a social currency [Initiative] by Sabrina Gonçalves Krebsbach
- 2015-04-27 Online Generations: Time for Outrage! [Op-Ed] by Juliette Carcano and Domitille Pestre
If you have any problem to view this newsletter, click here In summary of this AMO Newsletter... Editorial, by Nathalie Lugagne The Alternative Management Annual Forum – 2015-5-26 Our 2014 Alumni Survey Faces and opportunities of the Majeure Students’ works Editorial, by...Read more
- September 2015 09 Joséphine Bouchez and Mathieu Dardaillon (Majeure Alter 2014) in the French newspaper Libération! Ticket for change - 12 days to change the world, which has been co-founded by Josephine Bouchez and...
- December 2014 13 Matthieu Dardaillon (Alternative Management Program 2014) and his Ticket for Change in Le Monde! Last week, the French newspaper Le Monde has devoted a long article to 9 young companies engaged in...